Stretching Time

One of my greatest moments of grace this week is being able to lead a Women’s Retreat this weekend. I have dreamed of doing so and of teaching on the Enneagram which is a great tool to help one understand themselves and others. It explains why we behave the way we do and points to specific directions for individual growth. This understanding, or as I’d like to say "appreciation" of personalities, other than our own can help us improve our relationships with family, friends, and co-workers. So on Friday I finally get to do so. Needless to say, I am excited.

Preparing for it has been a joy, yet it has kept me from my blog. Amazingly I was let out early from my teaching job yesterday giving me more time in my day to do what I had to do. I realized that these little gifts of extra time are moments of grace. When we feel pressed wondering how we’re going to get it all done, God can step in and either arrange more time for us, or grant us better efficiency in the time we do have. What a blessing knowing that the eternal God, who is beyond all time, takes time to help us.

Have any of you experienced such a moment of grace. Please feel free to share in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join Me on a Lenten Journey

Setting Your Hope in God

Do What they Teach, Not What they Do