Review from Inklings and Notions

"This book deals with a lot that went on in the 70's, with Carrie getting caught up in the morals of that time period and having to deal with the consequences. This book does have some language in it, as well as intimacy outside of marriage. It also deals with abortion and the arguments on both sides. While the book deals with sensitive topics, I thought-over all-it did a good job of writing about that time in history. It's an easy read that I was able to get through quickly, since I was curious to see where the story lead. I liked the element of rowing that it had.
It's a thought provoking book that built up for a sequel, so I look forward to reading the rest of Carrie's story to see where her choices take her!"

Read more at: http://amandanicolle.blogspot.com/2019/12/lone-falcon.html?m=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join Me on a Lenten Journey

Setting Your Hope in God

Do What they Teach, Not What they Do